This hat is very special. Made by Kelir artists from Surabaya. Both have long been in the printing world. They consist of two people, Dani and Rendra. They are used to paint using hats, shoes, t-shirts and so on.
This 18 cm diameter hat is called the Hat of the Reog Accompaniment. The Reog accompanist is a dancer who accompanies Reog, a traditional art from Ponorogo, East Java. There is Jathil accompaniment (front), Warok, Barongan (Dadak Merak), Klono Sewandono, and Bujang Ganong.
The process of making this painting through four stages, namely finding ideas/drawings, sketching images, painting, and drying paintings. The paint used is high-quality paint, environmentally friendly, and ISO standard. The time needed is around 3 days to become a patterned hat of Indonesian culture. This hat can be used in formal or casual events.
- 2019/03/09 C'antique Gift, Angpao: 200,000 IDR
- 2019/05/04 C'antique Gift, Angpao: 200,000 IDR
- 2019/07/27 C'antique Gift, Angpao: 1,000,000 IDR
- 2019/11/30 Cuantique Gift, Angpao: 300,000 IDR
- 2019/12/07 Cuantique Gift, Angpao: 500,000 IDR