- Bumblebee Jasper is formed from a sedimentary rock combination that contains sulfur, manganese oxide, realgar and orpiment (arsenic-sulfide minerals), and calcium carbonate. This makeup is different from most Jasper and so it is not a “true” Jasper and some say it is more of an Agate. Its known locations are only inside volcanoes located in Indonesia and Australia.
- Each stone is a masterpiece of the Creator, bold and primitive in style, solid and earthy in form, with a warm, harmonious energy that resonates with the primal self.
- Known as the “Supreme Nurturer,” Jasper is a stone of grounding and stability, providing comfort and security, strength and healing. Its presence balances the aura to a level of wholeness and peace, and acts as a reminder that one is not here on the physical plane simply for oneself, but to bring joy and substance to others.
- Highly Recommended for those who are at a point closing certain point/ ending parts of their life and beginning a new one.
- This stone enable one to accept change, find new opportunities, increase self esteem and aids in making decision without relaying solely on emotions.
- This stone associated with LEO
3.3 X 3.1 X 1.2 cm